Noumenati · Apr 6th 2021
Headquarters: USA URL: http://www.noumenati.com
Noumenati is on a mission to provide freelancers with the community support and financial tools needed to build wealth and confidence in their businesses—so that they can focus on pursuing their passions.
Noumenati is a social network app designed to help freelancers build their personal brands and level-up their finances. Together.
We are seeking a Community Manager with hands-on experience growing and engaging a members-only online community. The role will include creating and managing responses, activating and engaging the community, managing incentives, and delivering feedback and updates to the product development team.
Note: this is not a social media manager position we are looking for interest and experience in niche communities.
You will be comfortable creating, planning, and executing community communication strategies.
You will need to be interested in cheerleading the freelancer community collectively and individually and will be up to date on the trends and current topics in this market with an interest in understanding all the segments and their attributes and behaviors.
This role will begin with a focus on growing members and their participation and engagement, especially in early user testing and consumer research gathering activities.
There will be a need for short and long-form content creation and identifying target members/influencers to help generate an active community that participates frequently.
Must be organized and efficient with an understanding of tracking relevant KPIs including what's trending, what's performing well, and where to pull insights from data.
For the right person, this role may grow to include broader content strategy, influencer management, PR and partner collabs, and social media management.
You will bring your own positive energy to help shape the voice and communication with this group and you will play a critical role in connecting community feedback and research to product and marketing teams.
You will understand how to build a relationship and consumer trust with community members through a balance of content and comments.
We'd like to know that you can:
• Manage and plan content uploads to the community on a schedule and keep the community on track to participate and respond as needed.
• Lead community management on owned platforms, and have the ability to own the brand's voice, and drive the conversation with followers.
• Participate in and understand freelance culture today, in all skill groups and roles - we'll help with this.
• Identify unique and interesting opportunities for storytelling, and know how to capture them to create thumb-stopping content, while staying on-brand.
• Manage your own time. Some days will have more hours than others, we expect that daily contact with the community members will be necessary but we will look for ways to support that need.
• Collaborate with a group of talented product and marketing leaders to grow the strategy and the value of the community.
• Participate in team communication and meetings.
The right candidate should also have:
• 2-5 years of community management experience preferably for an owned consumer app or technology, or member group where consumer research and feedback were carefully managed in the product design process.
• A true passion for online communities, bringing your own approach and POV.
• Mastery of the native features and functions of community tools, survey tools, and integrated communications.
• Freelance, part to full-time contract, remote, US (East Coast/Central timezone preferred)
• Ideally a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Journalism, or a relevant field.
• Passion for the future of work, finance, and education
• Strong organizational and time management skills, plus a self-starter, problem-solver mentality.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (specifically consumer-facing copy)
• Direct experience in the following media types is preferred
• LinkedIn • Instagram • Facebook • Twitter and YouTube
Contact Fiona@noumena.global (Fiona Pietruski) for more details or with a Resume and LinkedIn profile.