One of the our client is in need of an DevOps Engineer (m/w/x). For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
Start date: 17.05.2021
Extension: On request and showed performance
Work location: Zug area
Remote: Homeoffice yes / No full remote
Tasks & Responsibilities - Technical lead for software development tasks or projects in teams.
- Independent delivery of complex, broadly defined software assignments. Specification, planning, implementation, testing and documentation of these assignments and drafting/ definition of tasks for others.
- Independent planning and implementation of complex internal and external sub-projects by involving several employees, or responsible for an area of technological activity.
- Executes with high accountability to schedule and quality.
- Participates actively in detailed design, code reviews, bug/issue triage, and supports well informed decisions towards business and engineering goals.
- Review expert for other project groups.
- Internal and external knowledge transfer.
- Active role in the scope of conceptual problem solving.
- Defines over-arching concepts for the entire product area.
- Closely collaborates with partner teams.
- Acts upon RMD Cultural Beliefs.
Must Haves- Experienced in driving new technology and give inputs in the projects
- At least 5 years of experience in a dev ops environment, preferred in the IVD sector
- Driving a DevOps mindset and principals in the projects
- Jenkins, plugins and groovy
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Docker, Kubernetes, LxC and LxD
- IaC - Ansible and Terraform
- Coding experience in C++
- Linux experience (Debian or Ubuntu)
- Debian packaging and Debian configuration management
- cMake and batch scripting
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.