The VELYS Product Specialist is an essential member of the VELYS Digital Surgery platform. The product specialist serves as a primary point of contact for healthcare professionals and patients. This position requires a high level of professionalism and dedication to meeting all stakeholders' requests promptly and accurately in a fast-paced setting.
Specific job responsibilities include:- Serve as first point of contact on solution-specific inquiries by utilizing product documents. Become familiar with company web sites and applications available for health care professionals and patients.
- Perform coordination and tracking duties on solution startups and development. These duties include but are not limited to: Handling customer inquiries, training customers on the solution, partnering with research and development teams to prioritize account specifics item creation, generating status reports, and performing transactions in cloud-based case management system to ensure production milestones are achieved.
- Educate health care professionals and patients about solution offerings and troubleshoot technical challenges in navigating customer web portals.
- Conduct demonstrations and trainings with healthcare professionals.
- Process new customer registrations and update/maintain existing customer portals.
- Provide web and mobile application navigational support for customers and patients.
- Direct collaboration with all internal production departments, development engineers and marketing managers.
- Serve as liaison between the customer and development team to ensure solution items are received in the proper format.
- Organize and keep track of a large number of documents for each customer.
Job Skills/Requirements:- Minimum of 3 years in customer-facing role (External and internal).
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience and/or managing customer phone calls, emails, including technical support.
- Ability to take initiative to improve processes and work with limited supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and active listening skills that will lead to correct pathways to solve problems and offer solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience working in team-oriented project groups.
- Maintain a schedule of deadlines and tasks and possess the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and tools preferred.
- Demonstrates high level of competency with Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, TEAMS, and PowerPoint
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.