Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers everyone to create incredible experiences for the web — without writing any code. We’re looking for a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer to help us build amazing user experiences and a world class developer platform leveraging the latest web technologies. We have a very bold vision for the future and we need your help to make it happen.
About the role
- Location: US remote
As a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer, you’ll:
- Work on a highly technical platform that empowers hundreds of thousands of people, and serves millions of page views an hour
- Write scalable services in Node.js and AWS Lambda
- Build and maintain unit and integration tests (Jest and Cypress)
- Collaborate with the team to improve our internal development process
- Mentor and support other engineers on best practice, design considerations, and quality
- Cross-collaborate with software engineers, product managers, designers and Quality Specialists in an autonomous, supportive team environment
- Receive support designed to help you grow as an impactful engineer and a healthy human being
- Learn and develop best practices, design considerations, and quality controls
That said, these role responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to tackle passion projects directly related to Webflow.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer if you:
- Possess a customer-centric mindset
- Have designed and implemented multi-tenant environments that deliver rich front-end experiences
- Have a deep understanding of data design and modeling
- Are comfortable behind a linux terminal
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and scoping solutions with your teammates
- Are comfortable providing caring and constructive feedback to others
- Have experience with language syntax trees and functional programming languages
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Fullstack Software Engineer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
The post Senior Full Stack Software Engineer appeared first on Jobspresso.