Headquarters: Los Angeles URL:
Are you a professional with 2+ years of technical experience looking for a new challenge? Do you like discovering the pain points an organization faces due to cybersecurity challenges, then identifying a path forward to meet those needs? The Cybersecurity Sales Engineer does just that. They work with the Sales Team team to uncover cybersecurity challenges and identify SecurityTrails’ portfolio of services which will help solve those challenges based on risk, not fear. This role acts as the technical expert during the sales process to make sure the services we deliver meet the customer's needs and business objectives.
- Support SecurityTrails’ Sales Team by attending meetings to provide technical expertise and opinions. Each Sales Engineer is expected to work independently in our fast-paced environment.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to position SecurityTrails’ services as a solution to meet those needs. The service portfolio includes API, investigations and Attack Surface management
- Work collaboratively with other SecurityTrails’ departments and Technical resources to understand and create solutions that best meet customer needs.
- Prepare, review, and deliver data samples, data reports, and other documentation to clients or prospects. Presenting technical information about products and services.
- Conducting product demonstrations and walkthroughs.
- Consistently engage with clients in maintaining relationships to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Managing all phases of Proof of Concepts including set-up and final technical presentation.
- Establish professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
- Experienced in a customer-facing role for at least minimum 2+years by recommending and delivering cybersecurity, and attack surface management services, Networking and Network Security products including Managed Detection and Response, IDS/IPS, SIEM Solutions, SOAR, Cloud Security, End Point Security, Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Services.
- Excellent Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- an expert on interpersonal communication and presentation skills while listening carfully
- Used in working with Cybersecurity and/or Information Technology markets and clients.
- working independently while following documented sales processes.
- Proficient with MS Office 365 suite of tools and other corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- working full-time remotely
- trips to team meet ups are paid
- teammates from countries all over the world
- Monday till Friday working days
- paid vacations
- educational support
- great company culture
Visit us to learn more about our remote work culture and our further open jobs!