This role does include a 20% bonus, Stock Options, and 401k matching on top of a salary
100% remote through COVID and afterwards
The Lead Software Engineer (LSE) directs the software development team on the design, development and implementation of software applications to realize business needs. This position requires demonstrated ability to translate business and technical architecture requirements into design specifications.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for multiple products and projects simultaneously across multiple business units, companies and areas of expertise.
- Works as a business partner with many departments in the company and several partners and/or vendors
- Applies expert-level knowledge to convey project objectives, risks and success criteria.
- Creates, updates and reviews new processes and established frameworks.
- Coordinates internal and external testing resources with effective review and direct support.
- Designs and codes software from the ground up and, as well as correctly sizing the solution to fit business needs.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- Must be a self-starter, adapt easily to change and have a collaborative personality.
- Demonstrates personal ownership of tasks and ability to follow through to get required results in established timeframe.
- Understanding of the systems development process and life cycle.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to troubleshoot complex problems.
- Ability to design effective systems based on user requirements.
- Capable of writing thorough unit, system and user test plans.
- Strong written, oral, and listening communication skills.
- Working understanding of waterfall or Agile development methodologies.
- Understanding of general business concepts and user procedures.
- Customer service focused with the ability to build strong working relationships with business partners.
WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
- 5+ years of Front end NodeJS and REACT
- 5 years’ experience working with Adobe AEM including Java/Sling/OSGi, NodeJS/REACT, Launch, Target
- Azure experience preferred