Every day, millions of users come to Timehop to reminisce. Timehop surfaces all of your memories, from your camera roll and social media accounts to show you what you did and what you said on this day in history. Our platform has connected people to their past for nearly a decade, and we’ve successfully leveraged programmatic advertising to enable and empower our mission. We now offer this mobile advertising platform–called Nimbus–as a service to third-party mobile applications to power their programmatic advertising needs. What we’re looking for? We’re looking for an All-Star Solutions Engineer to help streamline Publisher/Client onboarding.
How will you help us achieve it? You will be a pivotal touchpoint on new sales inbounds for publisher accounts. Your role will help facilitate the ease and transition starting from post-sales to onboarding to maintenance. Communication and creative thinking is a must! You’ll be responsible for managing expectations and help troubleshoot any technical issues. You will have the opportunity to forge strong relationships with clients, build trust, understand objectives and communicate as a consultative partner. You’ll be recommending best strategies and will be required to illustrate how Nimbus fits into those strategies, etc. Your role will require you to comprehend, identify and take action on publisher/app behavior/patterns.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of Nimbus’s technology and underlying architectures and being able to articulate to potential clients from a technical perspective on differences between Nimbus, and other competing products in the market.
- Managing the customer’s problems through effective technical assistance, diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of debug tools to ensure successful integration as their Nimbus technical point of contact.
- Reviewing client applications and doing build reviews to diagnose, remedy, and approve clients before go-live.
- Identifying and triaging urgent issues that may happen while the publisher is live and understanding the potential root cause of the issues.
- Understanding customer needs, thinking through creative solutions and advocating for their requests with cross-functional teams all while setting expectations throughout the integration process.
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives, and recommending the best strategies.
- Effective time management skills – Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- A passion for figuring out solutions to complex business problems faced by clients.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Professional demeanor. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in advocating for customer issues or needs while informing internal product decisions.
- BS or BA required & advanced degree desirable.
- Familiarity with iOS and Android, along with a working knowledge of mobile software development.
- Familiarity with common network protocols (HTTP/HTTPS) and the use of REST APIs.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical issues and resolution via email, phone, video-conference, and in-person.
- Minimum of 2 years of similar experience.
- Hands-on programming experience.
- Familiarity with mobile application development and marketing.
- Expertise in working with SSPs, RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus.