The Remote Company · Feb 9th 2021
The Remote Company is a network of remote-first tech companies. We're united by our values and approach to doing business.
You will work across all of our products - MailerLite, MailerSend, MailerCheck and Ycode.
We need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they do. We’re looking for a Database Reliability Engineer who would help us scale our grand databases so we can support our customers need for growth.
Why The Remote Company?
Here are 6 reasons!
- You won’t be boredWe are always looking for improvements and new ideas. You want to implement something? Write up the idea and start working on it.
- You will be challenged with interesting tasksOur databases are huge and we have a lots of them. You will be able to take charge and re-architecture the whole system if you see viable.
- Take ownershipWe don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at handWhenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every dayAt MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Part of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stabilityWe're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
What we expect from you
What we offer
Please don’t send us your CV. Instead, simply send us an application email with the below information to email@example.com.
Things we want to see in your email: