Headquarters: Brisbane, Australia URL: http://www.webbernet.com.au
About us - We build custom software for medium/large sized businesses here in AU. We are looking for a full stack web developer to join the team, and assist us in building and maintaining our existing applications in various Ruby frameworks.
- We love good code design and very enthusiastic in following the SOLID principles along with rigourous automated testing.
- We focus on providing a distraction free environment for our developers.
- We aren't big on regular meetings, we like to get out of your way.
- We use Discourse teams & Clubhouse to communicate internally. We prefer asyncronous communication to keep distractions low for everyone.
- We provide flexibility. If you need to shift hours around we are happy to do so.
- We use Ruby on Rails, Resque, Buildkite, VueJS
Successful candidate is:
- Self motivated - We don't micro-manage and we trust that our developers can deliver results without constant oversight.
- Overlaps at least a few hours with Australia business hours (at least 3 of 4 hours overlap to us in Brisbane (GMT+10)
- Has experience in Ruby on Rails web development and comfortable with large monolithic applications
- Comfortable enough to work in the front end. It's not a huge focus but we are looking for a full stack developer that can take a feature from planning to delivery.
- AWS experience is a plus but not required
Bonus if you follow Sandi Metz!