As one of our CX/UX Senior Software Engineers, you will be helping to maintain and improve our front-end applications. These products support millions of health insurance members across the country. These products are the heart of Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service business and are what feeds the rest of our software solutions. You will be working on front-end applications that allow millions of people to enroll in and obtain healthcare. Our ideal candidate is someone talented, self-motivated and enjoys working with a team to accomplish a common goal.
- Maintain current product applications including debugging, troubleshooting, and enhancements.
- Oversee the entire software lifecycle of the product, including testing, documentation, and deployment.
- Cooperate and communicate with a team of technical and non-technical members.
- Design and Develop components in Angular supporting various Web Application efforts.
- Experience with TypeScript supporting Angular development.
- Adhere to design guidelines and standards for all performed work.
- Participate in the development of advanced UX features, working closely with Web Designers as appropriate.
- Provide assistance and guidance during the QA & UAT phases to quickly confirm the validity of potential issues and to determine the root cause and best resolution of verified issues.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design.
- Hands-on object-oriented language development using C#, Java and/or .NET Framework/.NET
- Experience with version control solutions such as Git and/or Microsoft TFS.
- Understanding of testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Ability to work effectively in an agile environment.
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a GPA of 3.5 or better.
- Strong knowledge of UML.
- At least 3+ years of hands-on web design experience with significant Angular and Angular 2 experience.
- An understanding of core web application design patterns, such as Model View Controller and Single-Page Web Applications
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
- Rise to new challenges everyday
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
At Softheon, we are motivated to solve the biggest challenges in the healthcare industry by creating simple solutions to complex problems. We support our clients, track performance data, manage administrative tasks, and so much more.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.