YouGov · Feb 6th 2021
You will be part of the YouGov Online Department based in Warsaw. YouGov Online builds user-facing infrastructure, for example:
We are also responsible for many other products such as SaaS Screen product that provides access to audience data and enables customers to find out what makes this audience unique compared to the rest of the population.
Each cross-functional team is responsible for each product - you will be able to show initiative and see how your work makes difference!
You are the type of person who takes responsibility for the architecture and quality of an mobile application you are working on. You foresee and communicate big project impediments and you know how to avoid premature optimisation in order to meet deadlines.
You are a good communicator, and you see value in good documentation, deployment plans and test plans. You have a true passion for technology and iOS because you will help us to implement A/B tests, feature toggles and other exciting features.
We are a team of exceptional individuals, each bringing something unique but all being simply put… nice so in addition to the above we believe you are approachable and helpful, show initiative and step in to help solve problems as well as mitigate and reduce conflicts rather than escalate them.
Here’s what you receive from us:
• Exciting technology stack: newest Swift version, Clean Architecture, MVVM, Unit Tests/UI Tests, Coordinator Pattern
• Ability to focus on what you do best
• Stable employment at a global company
• Clear development plan and career ladder
• Fresh fruit, coffee, cool beverages, snacks
• Private medical insurance, MultiSport subscription and in-house hackathons