Headquarters: Cluj-Napoca, Romania URL: http://betterqa.co
Manage quality and test related process execution, which highly impacts the business. This includes providing feedback on artifacts developed during all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), authoring test plans and test cases, and performing test execution.
Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- In-depth experience in Automation/Performance testing including Selenium WebDriver (Java), API, and JMeter, certifications are also a big plus.
- Testing scripts would be executed in a CI/CD environment.
- Review and contribute to the development of artifacts according to the chosen SDLC methodology.
- Develop and maintain test plan and test cases with associated test data based upon functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams. Provide guidance for test execution to resources temporarily assigned to help in the testing efforts.
- Report and document defects found during test cycles and participate in defect prioritization sessions.
- Coordinate information gathering for quality metrics.
- Provide test services for support activities and work with release management teams to assure product release quality.
- Communicate status in a timely manner, including any potential risks/issues, to the appropriate teams to ensure completion of all deliverables within schedule, budget and quality constraints.
- Identify opportunities where test automation can be leveraged and monitor automated script creation, execution, maintenance, and adherence to frameworks, standards and best practices.
- Develop and implement innovative solutions to solve team challenges as they relate to testing against evolving software development languages and technologies.
Minimum Position Qualifications & Education:
- 4+ years’ experience testing software
- Proven test modeling and writing skills
- Proven understanding of test targeting techniques
- Ability to apply knowledge of project methodology and business processes to test processes
- Solid understanding of risk assessment and risk management procedures
- Proven analytical skills, root-cause analysis skills, problem-solving skills, and decision-making skills
- Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization
- Ability to interact well in a team environment
- Experience in test automation tools
- Experience coordinating the test efforts of third-party vendors and their software
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Experience with Quality Center
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with relational and non-relational database validation
- The ideal candidate must have a passion and desire to learn cutting-edge technologies and the ability to define quality engineering solutions
- Testing certification is a plus
Position Type: Full-Time Working hours: EET timezone