People Data Labs · Jan 16th 2021
People Data Labs is focused on democratizing access to world class business information. We empower developers to create innovative, compliant data products at scale. Were building clean, consumable datasets of resume, company, location, and school data, which our customers consume via a suite of APIs.
We have an amazing team of around 50 people. Were profitable and were growing quickly. Were backed by amazing investors including Founders Fund, 8VC, and Susa Ventures.
We spend an extensive amount of time searching the globe for people who are hungry to improve, curious about how things work, and who dont accept dogma as truth.
Were looking for an experienced data engineer to join our expanding team. You will be crucial in accelerating our efforts to build standalone data products which enable data teams and independent developers to create innovative solutions at massive scale. In this role, youll be working at the helm of our core data team on a number of complex problems such as:
* Experience working with and identifying inconsistencies/outliers in large datasets/streams
* Experience building scalable data processing systems from the ground up
* Experience building CI/CD pipelines
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proficient in Python and Spark
* Experience working with entity data specifically (as opposed to event/web data)
* Understanding of modern search and information retrieval tools/methodologies
**What we Offer*
* Competitive Salaries
* Unlimited paid time off
* Medical, dental, & vision insurance
* Health, fitness, and office stipends
* The permanent ability to work wherever and however you want