Headquarters: Fort Wayne, IN URL:
*Aptera’s interview process and onboarding are fully remote due to COVID-19. Aptera has always allowed for full-time remote work, and will continue to do so throughout and post COVID-19.
Aptera is seeking a Data Engineer who enjoys working with diverse groups of software developers and customers, and has a strong desire to learn. If you dream in Azure SQL and live to learn more about people, processes, and systems, we’d like to chat with you!
Top reasons to join Aptera
- Fit your career around your lifestyle with our flexible schedules and remote work opportunities
- Grow through personal mentorship, weekly lunch & learns, trainings, team building events and more
- Exposure to different industries: manufacturing and retail to healthcare and finance
- Work alongside passionate, cutting edge technologists, who challenge and inspire you to grow
- Excellent pay and benefits: 401K, substantial PTO, competitive Health, Dental, and Vision, Paid Parental Leave, and more
Top things we look for in our team members
- “Team over self” mentality
- People smarts
- Polished & professional
- Goes the extra mile
- Always willing to learn new things
Top skills we look for
- 2+ years of BI and ETL development experience
- 2+ years experience developing web-based software architectures and key software components.
- Experience using MVC, Entity Framework, SQL Server, and either Web API or Web Services.
- Experience using data visualization tools including Power BI or Tableau.
- Knowledge of principles summarized in the MS cloud adoption framework.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
Above and beyond qualifications
- Experience using Azure (Data Factory, Analysis Services, Data Lake, Service Bus, Event Hub, and Cosmos DB).
- Experience developing data pipelines leveraging Kafka
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns.
As a Data Engineer at Aptera you will
- Receive a personalized onboarding through the Aptera Academy.
- Lead project team(s) in integrations and data architecture components of web-based software solutions.
- Design and implement highly efficient strategies for data ingestion, data processing, and analytical pipelines for big data.
- Contribute to success through the application of software craftsmanship principles.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with Aptera clients.
About Aptera Software
An experienced developers take on the Aptera Academy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhoDRFL3Atk What do Aptera developers do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FY7gouFX9U&t=5s Working remotely at Aptera: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3133shajws&feature=emb_title