Account ExecutiveThis is a 100% remote position, that can be based anywhere in the US.
As an Account Executive (AE), you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling and a hunters mentality. You will continually identify and close new sales opportunities while building and developing a pipeline of prospects and new funnel opportunities for both new accounts and partnerships that will drive growth. You will be responsible for the end to end relationship with customers and potential customers, working collaboratively with account managers to ensure customer loyalty and retention. Our most successful Account Executive will have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as a trusted partner to clients, and being a dedicated team player.
Key Responsibilities you will be held accountable to:
- Identify new enterprise clients in both existing and new market verticals - scouting, hunting and qualifying new opportunities in line with our strategic goals.
- Build a sales pipeline, develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and create reliable forecasts.
- Drive net-new revenue growth through new account acquisition as well as expansion of current accounts.
- Engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - including prospecting, cold calling, product demonstrations, on-site presentations, negotiating and closing.
- Become a trusted advisor to key decision makers in identified verticals on all their smart home technology integrations across multiple market verticals - short term vacation rentals, single and multi-family properties, portfolio properties spanning multiple use cases.
- Educate clients on packages and options applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Develop creative proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations.
- Provide direction to product and engineering on distinctive customer needs to inform product evolution.
- Work collaboratively with account management to ensure resolution of customer questions and concerns.
- Focus on continuous improvement opportunities in the sales process and self-development through training and relationship management.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Capabilities you ideally have:
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent years of experience in sales, customer acquisition and retention
- At least 3-5 years of high growth, quota carrying, sales experience, in a related industry preferable - SaaS, hospitality, residential home sales, home or smart home technology (cable, phone, internet, security)
- Proven competence in establishing new marketplaces for sales
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting, lead generation, cold calling and deal closing
- Validated skills in strategic account development and management
- Strong rapport building, negotiation and presentation skills
- Understanding of pricing structures and negotiating contracts through to conclusion
- Ability to engage at all level of leadership as a trusted advisor
- Strong CRM experience, Salesforce, Capsule, etc. as well as applicable systems experience such as PPT or Keynote
- Proficient in compelling presentation development with a high attention for detail
- You are able to travel when necessary
Key Characteristics and Traits
If we ask someone about you they will say...
- You are known for your strong work ethic and hunter mentality
- You are high energy, independent, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success driven
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You love closing complex, consultative deals
- You are a creative thinker willing to challenge status quo with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions, while deeply understanding and respecting what works today
- You are engaging and charismatic, never having met a stranger
- Your follow through, care and concern for customer relationships is impeccable - they don't just trust you, they like you!
BeHome247, Inc. provides home automation and vacation rental solutions. It offers locks, cameras, thermostats, devices, sensors, and more for monitoring and controlling properties. The company also provides applications that enable users to access their property through smartphones or tablets. BeHome247, Inc. was incorporated in 2011 and is based in Dallas,Texas
Job Requirements: Related Keywords: Account executive