Headquarters: Toronto, Canada URL: http://contentfly.com
About the job
Note: This is a full-cycle sales role, where you will be responsible for everything from prospecting to closing customers. ContentFly connects businesses with talented writers via a blind marketplace. We make it easy for any company in the world to get written content as easily as requesting an rideshare.
ContentFly does not currently do outbound sales - you will help us change that.
You will be our first sales hire, and will own the process of prospecting and generating leads for ContentFly, and helping convert them into Customers and long term partnerships where possible.
As ContentFly's first point of contact for most customers, this person will also be responsible for cultivating an outstanding first impression with prospective customers.
- Master product and industry knowledge; become a best practice consultant to leads and customers related to their content marketing needs and where ContentFly can help.
- Execute outbound phone and email campaigns to prospect potential leads & book discovery calls
- Conduct discovery calls with decision makers serving as the first touch-point for prospects
- Implement strategic sales strategies to initiate conversations with
- prospects; utilize highly personalized messaging, marketing content, and relevant news to develop account strategy plans
- Convert target accounts into open pipeline and closed revenue;
- leverage multi-channel outbound to source qualified conversations, moving them through the sales funnel
- Develop a deep understanding of the profiles of our target buyers; develop creative, personalized campaigns to garner interest of various stakeholders across institutions
- Create compelling, data-driven content to capture the attention of qualified leads; conduct research on the problems facing our customers to serve as the basis for playbooks and blog posts
Base salary: USD $75,000, OTE: USD $150,000
- 2+ years SaaS SDR/AE/Sales experience with a clear track record of achievement
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent, demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Devotion to systems, repeatability, efficiency, and measurement
- High technical acumen, an early adopter