Headquarters: San Francisco URL: http://dvc.org ## TLDR
Join our well-funded remote-first DVC team if you love building open source, developer tools, and CLI. If you want to see how your code is used by thousands of developers every day! If you don't mind Python.
What we offer:
## About you
- Team is distributed remotely worldwide.
- DVC core is still small - 4 folks. You will be one of the first employees and can drive major parts of the product.
- Highly competitive salary, stock options, and bonuses.
- Open source-first company- you work will be visible and will be used by thousands developers every day! This feels great! Check out our Discord and GitHub.
- Founders and team with strong engineering, data science, and open source experience. We all code and understand engineering first-hand.
- Engineering team is involved into product discussions and planning. We do it openly via Github or Discord chat
- Besides building the product we participate in conferences (PyCon, PyData, O'Reilly AI, etc). We encourage and support the team in giving talks, writing blog-posts, and other activities.
- Well-defined process that we all participate in improving.
- Strong Python knowledge and excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, docs, etc) are required. Alternatively very strong experience with languages like Go, C, Rust + some experience with Python).
- Remote work self-discipline. A lot of our processes are built on trust- we don't like and don't have time to micro-manage
- Excellent communication skills - clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community
- Ability to write technical docs, blogs. Team is responsible to keep basic docs up to date