Headquarters: Orlando, FL URL:
We are looking for a multifaceted designer/developer to support Sandy digital projects in Q1 and beyond. This person will work closely with our brand team to design and build effective, user-centric digital experiences. The ideal person will have a background in UX/UI, with a well-informed point of view on designing for customer journeys, conversion and engagement. SEO and accessibility experience can’t hurt either!
What we’re looking for:
- 3-6 years of demonstrated experience in digital design and development
- BS/BA degree in CS, Design or related field preferred.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and alike is a must.
- Experienced with testing tools and methodologies. Performance testing in particular.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture. Ideally familiar with customizing (the new) Google Analytics and collecting custom data to assist in understanding effective user driven design experiences.
- Familiar with designing for modern Privacy standards and UX requirements.
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player who gets stuff done. Troubleshooter. Independent problem solver.
- Curious and a love for exploration, but a true problem-solver at heart.
- Ability to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and the kind of person others want to work with.
Sandy Freelance Highlights
Monthly stipends to support healthcare costs ($250/month) and home office expenses ($100/month) for all freelancers working 40+hours/month.
- WFAnywhere: Our remote-first approach to staffing means you can work from home, the beach, or anywhere you feel your most productive.
- Participate in our ongoing Talent Experience efforts to build comprehensive benefits + perks that make #freelancelife the best life for our entire talent community.
How to Apply Be sure to note the job description in your talent submission. We’ll reply to all applicants.