Headquarters: Sydney, Australia URL:
- Industry experience in short term rentals, hotels or property management preferred
- Must have 5+ years experience as a Product Manager building a successful modern technology platform
Hometime is the largest and fastest growing Airbnb property management platform in the APAC region. We combine technology and a unique operating model to deliver an outstanding stakeholder experience at scale.
We are industry leaders, recognised by Airbnb as an official partner, and we pride ourselves on empowering micro-entrepreneurs (our local STR partners) to succeed.
A core part of our service capability is the Hometime Platform - the Shopify for short term rental operators. Our commitment to building the best tools means we are searching for great humans to join our product and engineering team.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager or a Growth Product Manager with industry experience in short term rentals and hotels or anything to do with listing properties, managing distribution (channels) and building B2B products to empower local operators
As a senior member of the PED team you will be charged with building Hometime’s direct booking capabilities, channel integrations and evolving our sophisticated business tools (much more than a PMS).
You will work with our outstanding team of around twelve product managers, designers & engineers to execute your vision and will be supported by our exceptional CTO and executive team
We will ensure you make a significant impact on the business by providing a collaborative environment as well as direct access to customers (our partners), internal SMEs and the leadership team. We will invest in your success.
- Empower the local hosting partner to build the best business possible - great guest experiences, great homeowner experiences, efficient operations, profitable economics - all powered by industry leading tools
- Lead strategic projects such as direct bookings & multi-channel, internationalisation and evolution of the partner business tools
- Identify key trends in the market, and further investigate/analyze opportunities for growth to present to key stakeholders
- Foster a collaborative environment within the Product Team, and extending this culture to other teams you work closely with
Preferred Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Industry experience in short term rentals, hotels, accommodation or real estate
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager (or similar capacity)
- Understanding of & experience implementing product growth techniques
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to use different data points and metrics to formulate an informed and accurate business case
- Great people skills and in general a nice human being
- Expert in aligning people towards a common goal
- Strong business acumen with the ability to identify and analyze opportunities
- Current with global market trends
- Love of Airbnb
- You will get a competitive salary, paid time off and control over your day
- We empower people to do their best work in the locations and setting that suits them - whether this is at home or in a coworking space we’ll make it work
Community & transparency:
- We believe a great business starts with great people and we leverage talent across the organisation to drive our strategy, solve complex scaling challenges and adapt to the market
- We have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with
- Incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a hypergrowth technology business
- Our success depends on your success