Headquarters: Singapore URL:
We're looking for an ambitious and experienced Web Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. Web Engineers work closely with product and design to create impactful features for our users, growth initiatives, as well as internal tools used by our team.
This is what you will be doing:
- Work with designers to create user-centric websites and digital assets.
- Work with developers to implement software interface and functionality
- Build intuitive, rich, and functional user interfaces using dynamic web presentation technology.
- Develop new user-facing web features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Web optimization for SEO performance (by applying SEO best practices)
- Optimize application for maximum speed, reliability, and scalability
- Development efficiency and improve code quality.
- Collaborate with other team members
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and apply diverse web technologies and techniques
- Support and maintain existing applications
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex technology problems
What are we looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Fluency with basic HTML, PHP, CSS & JS and familiar with PUG & SASS
- Proficiency with modern CSS capabilities (Animation, Flexbox & Responsive)
- Working experience within C# or Vue.js
- Familiarity with the Adobe applications and other modern design tools (Sketch, Figma, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, and empathy for the user experience
- Flexibility and capacity to switch contexts as business needs evolve
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multinational, multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Product team that uses the most modern tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Stamper, apply now!