Headquarters: Denver, CO URL:
Overview Opolis seeks an experienced Python Developer to assist in development of its next generation employment platform. Your primary objective will be developing our platform in Python and integrating with many of our Web3 partners. You’ll get to flex your Web3 skills, and dive deep into the worlds of crypto and blockchain on a real world platform with real users.
- Extend our employment platform with test-driven Python
- Integrate with third party platforms to increase product offerings
- Develop data storage and leverage proven encryption libraries for sensitive data
- Estimate projects and help make build vs buy decisions
- Develop a world class fintech platform to power the next generation of employment
- Proven start-up success experience
- Self-motivated and ready to dig in
- Passion for the “future of work”
- Demonstrable senior level experience as a full stack developer
- Experience developing, deploying, and scaling applications Django applications
- Experience designing and maintaining enterprise-level database schemas
- Experience in API/SDK development & integrations - rest or graphql
- Competency in writing protocol white papers or other technical documentation
- Deep experience in at least one prominent backend language, such as Ruby, Python, Rust, Elixir, etc.
- Exposure to the Web3 world
- A favorite front end framework such as React or Vue
- Willing to travel to sunny Denver, CO at least quarterly (post COVID-19)
- Willing to travel for blockchain and development conferences as needed (post COVID-19)
Bonus Skills Absolutely not required, but awesome if you have it!
- Blockchain experience
- Experience with DAOs
- Passionate about DAOs & innovative complex organizing systems
- Experience with Solidity and Ethereum
- Comprehensive understanding of blockchain governance, token economics and game theory
- Experience designing or constructing distributed protocols
- Experience operating full blockchain nodes and wallets
- Developed secure Ethereum smart contracts
Languages & Platforms We Use Not all required, but awesome if you have it!
- Python & Django
- Bootstrap & CSS for design implementation
- Heroku for deployment