Headquarters: Berlin URL:
We're an ambitious team of entrepreneurs excited about building the next big thing in B2B. Perdoo helps companies turn ambition into reality with our SaaS tool which is based on OKR, a goal management framework used by top-achieving businesses like Google and LinkedIn.
By focusing companies around common objectives, we help them fix the broken link between strategy and execution so that everyone can work together on a clear path towards success. Many well-known companies throughout the world already trust us and our product.
As a Full Stack Engineer (f/m/div), you’ll be working very closely with our CTO to architect solutions and build them from end-to-end, including having conversations with Product, Design, and support to pull everything together. We’re looking for someone who’s excited about working in a small team to bring our technology to the next level and is passionate about building products that last. If you care a lot about what you do, creating the workplace of tomorrow and having a real impact on the company's success, then Perdoo is the right place for you.
As our Full Stack Engineer you'll:
- Build and architect Perdoo end-to-end, ensuring that it is secure, fast and reliable for our customers
- Automate most of our testing to keep both new and existing parts of our app stable and bug free
- Work in an agile team and continuously refine our own processes for maximum efficiency and fun
- Help yourself and others maintain and improve their quality of work through code reviews
- Ensure our stack is scalable and state of the art, staying on top of latest technologies we can take advantage of
- 4+ years of full-time, professional, web engineering experience
- Experience with backend (in particular Django) is a big plus, but not required as long as you’re eager to learn
- If you’re planning to work remotely, at least one year of experience in doing so
- You’re fluent in English and have strong written communication skills
- A natural curiosity, ability and desire to learn quickly
What we offer
- The ability to work remotely
- Contribute to a real-life product used by thousands of users every day
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success
- Flexible working hours, frequent team events and exceptional co-workers.
- A beautiful office in Berlin with an awesome view over Berlin and a gym - if you work remote, we will fly you in to come meet us :)
- A fully stocked kitchen with catered lunches and a breakfast buffet.
- Team retreats twice a year to a remote location. Last time we took the team to a villa in Morocco!