Headspace is seeking a results-oriented Customer Marketing Manager, Enterprise to bring together the heart and soul of Headspace to life by sharing the stories of our customers, our brand, and our technology. The Customer Marketing Manager for Enterprise will build a best-in-class advocacy program and shape our long-term approach to building customer advocacy.
We are looking for someone with a track record of operationalizing the right combination of marketing strategies, tactics, and channels across different phases of the customer journey, and of driving growth and retention in a B2B SaaS marketing environment.
Our ideal candidate is a person who thrives on building process and rigor with a heavy dose of creativity. This candidate’s deep customer empathy aligns with the philosophy that customers are the heroes of our narrative. This person is also passionate about nurturing customers and providing them with the tools and resources they need to support employees’ wellbeing and build healthier cultures.
In this role, you will be working with leading global brands and amplifying their voice as you develop compelling success stories, references, co-marketing campaigns, and more.
Location: This role is open to remote employees in select US states: California, New York, Florida, Georgia, Texas, Maryland + Washington DC, North Carolina and Washington.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Operationalize customer advocacy strategy, identifying activities to engender advocacy at each phase along the customer journey in partnership with Partner Success, Community, and Product Marketing
- Execute on all areas of the customer advocacy strategy and plans, building and running a world-class reference program that Headspace relies on to sell and market worldwide
- Bring to life inspirational customer stories via a variety of content types and media, showcasing the value of Headspace and how we help our customers be more successful and translating the voice of the customer into sales and marketing tools for public or private reference
- Proactively build campaigns/comms/materials based on current events/trends impacting customers and their employees.
- Lead and manage the program to support customer reviews on G2, TrustRadius, etc.
- Identify opportunities and gaps in our customer reference database to build a full suite of materials that support our core business objectives
- Educate key internal team (e.g. sales, sales management, and demand gen) about the availability and strategic deployment of customer advocacy assets and interactions
- Work with internal teams and customer advocates to support client advisory boards.
- Measure and report on processes to demonstrate the value and impact of customer advocacy (e.g., inclusive of customer referrals, net promoter score, volume of positive social brand mentions, co-marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Support customer experience and event marketing at premier events
- Support annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
- Evangelize the value of customer advocacy internally; this includes articulating advocacy contributions to executive-level audiences and creating programs to encourage nominations of new advocates
- Partner with the other marketing areas, such as product marketing, integrated marketing, lifecycle, and community, to create and streamline customer marketing processes and deliverables to ensure programs can scale.
What you’ve accomplished:
- 6+ years’ experience in customer-facing or communications role conducting interviews with B2B technology buyers and users; ability to understand technical content and industry and product use cases.
- Background in content marketing, customer reference programs, public relations, communications preferably in a SaaS, cloud in a fast-paced company environment.
- Excellent storytelling skills including preparing advance briefing materials, interviewing and editing, publishing content in multiple formats, plus strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Ability to work in a dynamic ever-changing environment with a flexible growth attitude.
- Passion for listening, understanding, and sharing customer stories
- Full-stack marketing skills with experience in Loyalty Marketing, Email Marketing, Retention, and Engagement Marketing
- Proven track record of running marketing programs with measurable results
- A keen eye for measuring performance, tracking and analyzing data
- Natural ability to connect and build relationships with team members and customers alike
- Familiarity with Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Experience marketing to HR leadership- nice to have
- Experience in health tech, wellbeing, or related products-nice to have
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started**:**
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
The post Customer Marketing Manager appeared first on Jobspresso.