Headquarters: Gdańsk, Poland URL: https://www.getresponse.com
We're looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented, email-obsessed Marketing Automation Specialist to join our team. Your primary responsibility will be to own, execute, manage, scale, and optimize email automation and email marketing campaigns in GetResponse. You will get to know know GetResponse tools and customers like the back of your hand – and use those tools to deliver full-funnel marketing campaigns.
- manage, optimize, and keep up-to-date email automation campaigns for free and paid customers
- identify opportunities, prioritize projects, design experiments, develop email marketing campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
- faciliate the localization of email campaigns in up to 7 languages
- support wider marketing and product development teams with email campaign execution
- assist with creating and executing content for in-app communication to customers
- manage the GetResponse email database: provide governance, list hygiene and maintenance, comply with local regulations (i.e. GDPR), share processes and consult with others in the marketing team
- seek, research, and share industry best practices and benchmarks; document your findings and propose new ideas and methods on a regular basis
- assist with the development of lead scoring and marketing funnel improvements
- act as a point of contact for customer support / customer-facing teams with feedback or requests related to our email campaigns
- use English as your primary language
- report to marketing management on project statuses and results
What do we expect?
- English proficiency (near-native level desired)
- 1+ year of hands-on email marketing experience (Mailchimp, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, or any other software)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- excellent project management skills and experience working cross-functionally (AKA you are a master multi-tasker)
- strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- being detail-oriented and process-driven with experience in making data-driven decisions
- comfortable working knowledge of the SaaS industry landscape
- ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- previous experience managing email marketing campaigns
- being available to work in the European time zone business hours (i.e. around 9-5 CET)
Extra perks include:
- remote work
- home office subsidies
- #getremote fund
We’re GetResponse, a Polish company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!