Remixd is building the most complete, flexible audio technology offering for media owners; enabling publishers to easily access and monetize today’s high-growth audio and voice market. Our technology suite enables playable audio/podcasts from written word content and other audio assets, automates curation, publishing and syndication, monetization and measurement. We simplify audio/voice for content owners to capitalize on today’s consumer audio movement.
About the role:
- Directly manage and grow our engineering team
- Lead future recruiting and onboarding for the engineering team
- Improve internal development processes and efficiencies
- Provide technical leadership to create innovative solutions for our users and customers.
- Be able to provide hands-on development, support, and assistance at every level of the software stack.
- Work closely with company leadership to scope functional and technical requirements for new and potential projects and features.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with devops and working with multiple cloud infrastructure providers including AWS and GCP
- Experience developing and maintaining microservices
- Experience with reporting, handling large datasets, and complex SQL
- Ability to write clean, well-designed and high-quality code in a highly collaborative Agile development environment.