Velossent · Sep 12th 2020
CONTRACT/CONTRACT TO HIRE
Salesforce Digital Marketing Manager
We're looking for a Salesforce Digital Marketing Manager with a Salesforce Administration Certification for a Remote opportunity that can sit anywhere in the US.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to be more involved within a non-profit organization who has both a strategical and tactical mindset to help drive Salesforce throughout the company.
As Salesforce Digital Marketing Manager you will:
· Proven self-starter who can identify and analyze problems and identify strategies to drive innovation and optimization
· Ability to create and refine business processes to most efficiently and effectively deliver digital solutions
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Track record of success with the ability to work independently within a matrixed environment
· Excellent interpersonal and cross-discipline collaboration skills with demonstrated strength in verbal and written communications
· Customer service mindset with a focus on getting things done
· Ability to manage multiple ad hoc and long-term projects simultaneously
· Must be a team player
· Strong attention to detail
· Roll up the sleeves mentality, do what it takes attitude to drive success
· Techno/Functional but can also flush out strategy
Job Requirements: Job Requirements for:
· Experience as a Salesforce ExactTarget/Marketing Cloud Technical Admin in the B2C space.
· Some B2B experience is preferred but not required
· Pardot is preferred but not required.
· Experience working with Marketing Cloud data extensions, SQL queries and AMPScript
· Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using BRDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups
· Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new analytic systems and deeply evaluate the technical components of a product from a business perspective
· Creative problem solver and out of the box thinker who can effectively collaborate with a range of stakeholders throughout a matrixed organization to get those things done
· Knowledge of email marketing best practices (preferably for nonprofits)
· Experience working with large data sets
· Experience with Salesforce CRM
· Associated digital/development experience:
· Marketing Cloud Administrator certification required
· Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification preferred
· Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
We and our clients are equal opportunity employers who value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.