Headquarters: USA URL:
We're looking for a hands-on Customer Support Representative who has a passion for getting stuff done!
Our new Customer Support Representative will be responsible for ensuring that all project postings are reviewed and approved in a timely manner, onboarding new talent and making sure that all customers inquires get resolved!
We are a scrappy, small team that’s growing quickly, and we want to make sure that our customers come first!
- Review and approve project postings.
- Onboard new talent and clients into the platform.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contact.
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns.
- Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and our company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- High attention to detail, as reviewing new projects is a huge component of the job.
- Has "thick skin" and is able to handle complaints and unhappy customers.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Some experience working with a CRM and ticketing system. We use Freshworks, Benchmark and custom platforms.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solution.
- Flexible, with the ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed. Typical requirement Is M-F starting around 8:30am PST. 40 hours per week.
1+ years of experience in customer service or help desk capacity required.
This is a great role for the right candidate, and we can’t wait to meet you!