Authory · Sep 3rd 2020
Headquarters: Hamburg, Germany URL:
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will be on the frontline of creating and further enhancing the user experience of Authory, a platform that thousands of writers, journalists and thought leaders around the world are using every single day.
We are a very small team with a focus on quality and excellence in turning the tremendous amount of data that is behind Authory into an accessible, beautiful and meaningful product. You will be responsible for small and large projects, and take them from planning to completion. You will be our first full-time hire for this position, with the option of leading our future frontend team.
We are a remote first company. We value your integrity, autonomy and willingness to learn and share as a team above everything else.
1. The way we work You can work from anywhere you like. We have a small headquarter office in Hamburg (Germany) but our team is completely remote and works from the UK, Germany and Sweden currently. Your working hours are flexible.
2. The technologies and concepts you will work with
3. The work to be done Your work is the incredibly important link between our customers and the complex backend that's the core of the Authory platform. What you will do affects thousands of journalists, writers and bloggers who use Authory every single day.
4. About you First and foremost, you are self-motivated and self-directed. This implies that you take genuine ownership of your work and see it through from start to finish, understanding that you are responsible for tackling and clearing any obstacles in the way, with the help of the entire team of course. At Authory, true ownership means that you own the losses just as much as the wins, and both will naturally occur.
Beyond these fundamental qualities, you are:
Even though this is a remote position, your regular working day must have an overlap of 4 hours or more with CET (UTC+1) from Monday to Friday.
6. About Authory Authory enables writers, journalists, bloggers and all kinds of thought leaders to take control of their articles, build their own audience and advance their career — regardless of where they publish.
Founded in 2017, we are dedicated to helping writers (and in the future all kinds of content creators) to become more independent and succeed in the challenging environment of online media.
Our platform is used by 1,000s of customers every day, among them journalists for The New York Times, Washington Post, The Economist, TechCrunch, CNN and many, many more.
Learn more about Authory at authory.com