Headquarters: Denver, CO URL: https://www.proofserve.com
As a software developer for PROOF, you’ll have a very diverse role and will be working on improving many different components of our platform, including our backend API, frontend web app, and mobile apps. You’ll be working directly alongside our CTO, as well as providing guidance and assistance to junior developers.
You will be working in an environment where everything you contribute is incredibly important to the end product and success of the company - you will not be just a cog in the machine. You will have real ownership over your projects and contribute significantly to the direction of our company.
- Expert knowledge in API design and development
- Expert knowledge of MySQL, including query design and optimization
- High accountability and ownership of your work
- You’re excited to work on a fast-moving team and deal with exponential platform growth
- You’re able to effectively balanced speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed while maintaining quality results
- Collaborate with CTO & product team on new feature design, development, and implementation
- A self-starter, able to work in a remote environment without constant supervision
- Work remotely from anywhere, but you must be able to work during our standard business hours (9am to 5pm MST)
- Direct communication in supporting our Customer Experience, Product, and general Business teams as needed
We are looking for a full-time developer. You will start out with a 3-month contract-to-hire contract and afterwards convert to a full-time employee with a competitive salary & benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
COVID-19 considerations: Your work will be performed 100% remote - so there are no COVID-19 risks.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Pay: $76,000.00 - $101,000.00 per year