Headquarters: London, UK URL: https://www.grindstonecapital.ca
Do you have a passion for building brands through online storytelling? Are you a strong communicator who understands the power of digital content?
Grindstone Capital is looking for a talented Digital Content Coordinator who’s ready to harness the power of multimedia content to take our clients' global brands to the next level.
Your role will be to conceptualize, create and curate multimedia content, including blog articles, social media posts and videos, to enhance the image of our clients’ global brands. By working closely with copywriters, designers and video creators, your content strategy will help our brands to dominate Google’s search results, become more visible on social media and earn a reputation for trust and expertise.
Here’s what your typical day will look like:
- Catching up on the latest trends in online business, e-commerce and technology;
- Researching the types of niche content people are most commonly searching for on Google and social media platforms;
- Developing content calendars for the weeks ahead;
- Editing and proofreading your latest delivery from the copywriter, ensuring that it fits your brief and is in line with our brand guidelines;
- Working with external design agencies on branded videos and infographics;
- Scheduling and posting content on various platforms;
- Monitoring our brands to ensure an engaging, trustworthy and clean public image.
You’ll be equipped with the resources and stats you need to fulfill your responsibility: delivering consistent branded content that’s powerful and professional.
Here’s what we ask of you:
- A university or college degree/diploma in marketing, communications, business, journalism or similar.
- A minimum of 2 years working in a marketing communications or digital content role;
- Experience managing social media profiles;
- A basic understanding of SEO principles;
- A passion for business, especially e-commerce and other kinds of online business;
- Strong communication skills and an impeccable grasp of the English language;
- An ability to juggle multiple projects with different requirements;
- Superb time management and organization skills;
- A strong sense of responsibility;
- A data-driven mindset.
The following skills would be a great asset:
- Image and/or video editing;
- Experience of advertising platforms like Google AdWords and Facebook Ads;