Headquarters: USA URL:
Can you design beautiful email campaigns that can sell?
Do you like to come up with new ideas and be creative across a variety of projects?
If so... Wavebreak is hiring a Graphic Designer.
Wavebreak is a boutique agency specializing in email and SMS marketing for direct-to-consumer ecommerce brands. We build and manage advanced email and retention marketing programs for some of the fastest-growing online stores.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Integrity: honest with yourself and other people, you don't just say what people want to hear, but tell the truth in all areas of your life
- Confident and humble: Care more about improving yourself than looking "perfect", have a growth mindset
- Give 110%: Self-starter, takes ownership, gets stuff done, not afraid to get into the weeds and figure things out
- Experience with email design (samples of past work required)
- Experience with ecommerce companies, experience with email for ecommerce is even better
- Strong technical skills in Adobe Photoshop and creative suite, great eye for design
- Great time and project management skills; deadline-oriented with experience getting projects done quickly, with very high quality standards
- You must have great attention to detail and amazing communication skills
What you'll do:
- Turn creative briefs and copywriting into beautiful, on-brand emails that help our clients look great and sell more products
- Work with multiple brands at a time
- Work closely with Strategists, Project Managers, and other Designers on our internal team to turn client vision into deliverables
- Track everything in our project management software and make sure all campaigns and projects get done on time and 100% error-free
- Experiment and learn new software, trends, and create new processes when opportunities arise
- 100% remote since 2016
- Fun work environment with a great team and variety of awesome clients
- Can work from anywhere as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time (New York) for team and client calls
- Flexible schedule, prefer an afternoon workout? Go for it as long as your work gets done on time and you’re doing great work - we trust our team
- Small team where you can make a big impact and have lots of opportunities for growth
Think you might be a fit? Apply now.