Headquarters: San Francisco & Remote URL:
We are looking for our first Marketing Associate to join the Anyplace team. This position will be both a challenging (and fun) opportunity for a product manager to deliver the best experience to the customers while helping a travel startup in its growth phase reach an even wider audience.
Our ideal candidate has a background in product management and at least 5 years of experience in the field. Note: The position is remote. Anyplace is a fully remote team with employees in countries across the globe.
- Working with research, design, and data to better understand customers and their needs.
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company that meet the customers’ most important needs.
- Collaborating with design, engineering, and operations to ship meaningful, high-impact products and features.
- Working with communications, content, and marketing teams to launch products that are easy to understand and use.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- Familiarity using research, experimentation and product analytics to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on the problem at hand while thoughtfully considering the overarching company strategy
- Passion for travel products and improving digital nomads’ lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- You have technical experience with any of the following: data, analytics, design or engineering
- Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision-making
- Detail oriented, organized, collaborative, hands-on
- Exceptionally clear and precise communication skills
- Experience working with an early-stage startup
- Engineering Background
- Experience working on a marketplace or travel product
- Huge plus if you consider yourself a digital nomad
- Works in Eastern Time Zone hours