Headquarters: Remote URL:
What We're Looking For:
Paperless Pipeline is looking for a self-motivated Customer Success Rep who is passionate about helping real estate professionals find the best software solutions.
What You Will Do:
- You will qualify and provide purposeful consultation to real estate professionals who have created a free trial account or have scheduled a demo.
- You will facilitate one-to-one product demos with qualified prospects to help them understand how Paperless Pipeline can simplify the transaction process.
- You will proactively follow up with prospects by phone, email, and live chat to help them customize and use their trial account.
- You will help prospects learn how to use Paperless Pipeline in a way that’s best for their company, and in-line with the laws and regulations of their state.
- You will collaborate with Paperless Pipeline’s Customer Care Team to delight prospects and ensure they are thrilled to continue using Paperless Pipeline as a customer.
- You are comfortable working without constant supervision. You channel self-motivation and discipline to get things done.
- You are obsessed with, and have a proven track record of, continuous improvement. You are always seeking to find new ways to improve what you do.
- You love sales and are not scared of picking up the phone to follow up with prospects. You possess an uncanny ability to build rapport with real estate professionals.
- You ask meaningful questions, listen, and grasp what prospective customers want to accomplish. You communicate clearly and explain things in a lucid way.
- You have hands-on experience with B2B SaaS.
- You are legally permitted to work in the United States.
- You are able to work remotely and support customers in all US time zones.
- This is a contract position subject to a three-month probationary period.
About Paperless Pipeline
- Paperless Pipeline is simple, flexible, and powerful real estate transaction management software that’s loved by more than 80,000 real estate agents and brokers across the US and Canada.
- We are a profitable, and self-sustaining business that has steadily grown since its inception in 2009.
- We are a 100% remote company with team members across the US.
- We do not engage in pushy sales, unethical tactics, or questionable methods. We do not promise future features to make prospects convert into customers.
- We do not treat prospects and customers as opportunities, accounts, or cogs in a process.
- We believe continuous improvement outperforms long-term, goal-based work. Each day we put out our most effective, purposeful, deliberate work. The next day we do it better.
How to Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Customer Success Rep" and your name in the subject. We ignore run-of-the-mill resumes. Instead, tell us your story with a thoughtfully written email.
Note: We expect to take a few weeks to review all applications. We’re unable to offer feedback during the screening process due to the number of applications we receive.