Headquarters: San Mateo, CA URL: https://www.funnelenvy.com
FunnelEnvy is looking for an analytical and creative Growth Marketing Associate to execute our content and demand generation programs. You’ll also be responsible for driving our go to market content and campaign strategy in partnership with the leadership team.
Who We’re Looking For
Ideal candidates should be driven self-starters who are excited to be a part of a team leading the way in data-driven personalization and passionate about driving results in a fast paced startup.
- Create, execute, and manage FunnelEnvy’s outbound marketing programs that will create awareness and generate quality inbound leads that meet/exceed our quarterly sales targets.
- Self sufficiently conceive of and execute on multiple concurrent marketing campaigns across channels.
- Test multiple inbound channels concurrently and establish key acquisition metrics.
- Identify top performing channel(s) based on acquisition cost, lead quality and conversion rate.
- Drive our content strategy across platforms and channels in alignment with the vision of the leadership team.
- Establish a monthly marketing campaign calendar of content, campaigns, and events that will allow us to operationalize our key marketing programs ongoing.
- Own and manage FunnelEnvy’s demand generation and marketing operations capabilities including identifying target prospects, list building, CRM/SFDC integration, data enrichment, campaign setup, email, social and display execution, and overall ROI and performance measurement.
- Manage our social media and website presence.
- Support client and prospect deliverables and communications including campaign strategy and presentations.
Key competencies to be successful at this position
- 2+ years of experience successfully driving demand generation campaigns and programs, ideally for an enterprise software startup. Experience efficiently and effectively managing multiple campaigns across multiple marketing platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Ads, Adroll, etc).
- Experience managing and executing on a brand’s content strategy including content for the website, blog (own/industry), and social media accounts.
- Takes a data driven approach to marketing campaigns with an ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful ROI conclusions from it.
- Ability to research and identify top prospects in a market and use the latest discovery and data enrichment tools to create targeted prospect lists.
- Hands on experience with running outbound marketing campaigns using platforms like Marketo, Hubspot, Outreach.IO, etc. and how to integrate campaign data with Salesforce.
- Ability to manage contractors and agencies as needed to execute on a given task in scope, on time and on budget.
- Prior copywriting experience in B2B software a big plus.
- Prior experience in graphics and design a plus.
The things that we absolutely need in a candidate
Excellent communication skills – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email. Resourceful problem solver – We don’t have all the answers, so we are looking to you to help figure out the best way forward with our marketing programs and strategy. Trial and error will be part of the process. Organization & planning – Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities and outcomes. Team-Oriented & Collaborative – Marketing and sales are team sports at FunnelEnvy. Willingness to roll up your sleeves – Need the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. We have a small (but rapidly growing) operation, so this isn’t a role for professional managers. Passion for learning new things – We hit a relatively broad base of skill sets in our work, so if you just want to focus on the one thing you do well then this might not be the position for you. Ideally you’ll be able to teach us things as well. Willingness to take (calculated) risks – We’re an entrepreneurial firm and absolutely encourage intelligent risk taking. Value Evidence over Opinion – At FunnelEnvy it’s far less important to be right than it is to get it right. Genuine enthusiasm for the problems we’re solving – Life is too short to do anything you’re not excited about.