Headquarters: Nottingham, UK URL:
PLEASE NOTE: Although the role is remote we prefer candidates within travel distance to Nottingham for occasional co-working days.
Do you want to join a small and highly motivated team, working to disrupt the property market?
Following another successful year we are now aiming to double our business again within the next 12 months. Finding the right people is the key for us to achieve that goal and as such we are now looking for a Customer Champion to join our ranks.
The role is client facing with your core responsibility being to make sure our clients love using our product, making the most of its capabilities.
This is a brand new role in the company offering an opportunity for you to shape how it should be done, with the help, support and guidance of the Directors.
As the business grows so will your responsibilities offering clear progression and new challenges to take-on.
What you will be doing;
- Be a champion for our growing customer base
- Communicate with our customers (email, face to face, zoom, phone, whitepapers, blogs etc.)
- Become an expert of our product
- Champion and implement best practices and process improvements
- Understand and define new product feature requests
- Respond to support queries
- On-board new customers
- Deliver product training to our customers
- Help in other areas of the business where and when needed
- Have a say in how we do things in the company
What we are looking for;
- 3+ years experience in a customer/client facing role
- Experience working for a software company and/or in the property industry
- Experience working with Case Management and/or CRM systems
- Proof of the below essential skills
- Proof of exceeding targets within a professional setting
- A clear and confident communicator
- A good understanding of software technology
- A university degree or proof of equivalent experience
- Likes a challenge - a competent and proactive problem solver
- Driven - the ability to take charge of your own path without need for direction
- Team player - the ability to help and challenge other team members when appropriate
- Experience of conveyancing / property transactions
- Experience of working with SaaS products
- Experience of accounting/bookkeeping, and preferably client accounting
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working - the role is mainly remote and we are a meritocracy
- Autonomy - opportunity to form you own path
- Opportunity - play an active part in shaping the company’s future
- Professional growth - your responsibilities will grow with the company
- Personal growth - get involved with other aspects of the business and learn new skills
Part-time options available for the right candidates
- Ambitious - we want to improve property transactions for all involved parties
- Growing - we aim to double every year!
- Open and honest - we practice Radical Candor
Read more on
To apply send us;
- Your CV
- A short message of what excites you about this job and our company
- Salary expectation