Headquarters: Los Angeles URL:
- Hands-on development and prototyping.
- Manage product development
- Drive product strategy based on market realities in an agile environment.
- Establish a process to assimilate customer feedback
- Contribute to overall product and company strategy.
- Attract, Hire and retain top talent. Motivate team and drive high levels of productivity from a small team of super talented engineers.
- Manage customer deployment and escalations related to product feature and functionality
- Minimum of 8 years of marketing automation experience (Pardot, HubSpot, Act-On, Marketo, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience with marketing automation and ROI for clients.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing and customer segmentation.
- Knowledge of workflows best practices, including segmentation, list management, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws.
- Highly analytical with a balance of creative and analytical mindset.
- Expertise in online metrics and best practices. Knowledge of Google Data Studio a plus.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues. Excellent planning, execution, and project management skills.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional marketing planning and coordination.
- Insatiable curiosity and desire to work through problem-solving to develop new methods and practices.
- Clear thinking around where to focus; recommendations based on sound analysis. Methodical and hands-on as well as detail-oriented.
- A team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed. Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues. Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with all levels of management as well as a diverse workforce.
- Advanced executive-level presentation skills.
- Digital marketing, CRM and marketing automation technology experience
- Expect talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing startup and the next success story.
- Your compensation will include meaningful equity/EBITDA ownership.
- Salary: 150-240k DOE.
- Equity (or % of EBITDA): 5% - 10% DOE. Last 2 years=$1m in profits/yr