Headquarters: San Francisco URL:
Hi WWR Fam,
We're hiring a senior Node.js engineer to develop a GraphQL API.
Estimated compensation: $100,000 to $140,000 depending on level of expertise + equity.
This is an ongoing contract that requires you to work with our founding team.
Apply if you have:
- Extensive, real-world experience working with Node.js, GraphQL, and PostgreSQL.
- DBA experience (above average knowledge of how to design database schemas, writing and analyzing queries).
Nice to have:
- TypeScript or Flow
- DevOps experience (Docker and Kubernetes)
What will your day-to-day look like?
- You will work to identify the requirements for the GraphQL API.
- You will design the GraphQL schema and liaise with our team to ensure a future-proof architecture.
- You will implement, test, deploy, and maintain GraphQL services.
- You will advise requirements / improvements to our existing data model / database schema.
- You will report directly to our CTO.
- You have real-world experience designing large scale GraphQL APIs.
- You are available 40 hours per week.
- You are located in a PST ±3 timezone.
- Fluent with verbal and written English.
Our interview process:
- You will do a basic self-assessment form (10-15 minutes).
- You will have a non-technical (personality) interview (30-45 minutes).
- You will have a technical interview with our CTO (30-45 minutes).
- You will get an answer within 48 hours after your interview with the CTO.
Benefits we offer
* We are 100% remote. * In addition to your salary, there is the opportunity to be given equity in the company.