Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more, trust Airbase.
We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe. Our head office is in San Francisco, California, United States. The ideal candidate can work from anywhere, with at least 4 hours per working day aligned with US Central Standard Time (GMT -6) normal working hours.
About The Job:
The digital marketing manager is expected to increase growth in digital channels through data, segmentation, platform expansion, and creative testing. We are looking for the right candidate with the desire to own major acquisition channels and take bold strokes to expand and optimize it. If you are naturally curious about what factors drive B2B buyer behavior, and use that curiosity to develop new tests and insights that delight users and promote growth, you may be a great fit. As Digital Marketing Manager, you will report to the Head of Growth Marketing and work closely with the VP of Marketing, CEO, Director of Brand, and the events and product marketing team.
- Own all acquisitions and remarketing through digital channels, including SEM, Paid Social, and Display.
- Manage creative marketing material development (websites, landing pages, ads, copy).
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to align strategy and tactics across digital channels.
- Measure, track, and optimize performance so that we consistently achieve and exceed key brand and growth KPIs.
- Constantly test new strategies for campaign management and execution.
- Manage budgets and platform mix to achieve volume and efficiency goals.
- Promote growth through new targeting and bidding improvements, using data to find new profitable segments, and testing into new platforms, channels, and ad units.
- Minimum 5+ years performance-based digital marketing experience
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to deliver both planned and in-the-moment content.
- Excellent organization and project management skills, ability to manage multiple and changing priorities and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to balance solid strategic thinking and flawless execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can generate consensus through inclusion.
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability.
- High degree of reliability and integrity; detail oriented.
- You are curious and keep up to date on new developments & best practices in digital marketing.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Optimize, SEMrush, and native analytics in social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Proven success at developing and executing campaign launches.
- Minimum 3+ years in B2B digital marketing experience.
The post Digital Marketing Manager appeared first on Jobspresso.