*Note: Position can be remotely based in US.
The Cloud Network Engineer will be a member of the Network Engineering Team responsible for design and implementation of secure and scalable public cloud network connectivity and automation across the enterprise.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Requires in-depth knowledge of cloud network engineering.
- Design and build hybrid connectivity between on-prem and public clouds with advanced knowledge of interconnectivity options.
- Deep understanding of AWS services like VPC, Direct Connect, Transit Gateways, VPN.
- Prior experience with setting up Transit VPCs and Transit Gateways
- Understand cloud routing architecture
- Understand of AWS security best practices
- Working knowledge of DNS and AWS Route 53
- AWS or Azure Network speciality certification is a huge plus
- Experience on Paloalto FW S2S Virtual Private Network (VPN) for operating Network and Data Center.
- Troubleshooting & Implementing dynamic Routing Protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF & BGP
- Configuring, Troubleshooting WLAN, Cisco Stackable switches
- Experience in implementing QOS on Cisco Switches, Routers & Paloalto Firewalls
- Strong hands on experience in Layer 2 protocols, spanning tree, RTSP, Vlans, VTP, Trunks, port channel
Education and Experience (in years):
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 12+ yrs experience combined background with 3 to 4+ recent years focused around cloud networking and automation.
- AWS Solution Architect
- Cisco CCNP Certification
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here .