Our positions are fully remote and to ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws, are open to U.S.-based applicants who are authorized to work in the U.S. only. Cro Metrics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Senior Growth Product Manager at Cro Metrics, you will be a hybrid product manager, strategic thinker, account manager and data analyst. Your primary role is to partner with our clients to improve their websites through Conversion Rate Optimization (data-driven experimentation and personalization). A Senior Growth Product Manager spends much of their time interfacing with clients, designers and engineers. On the client side, the Senior Growth Product Manager must be able to generate data-driven ideas that will improve revenue and other key metrics on client websites.
Experience and skills:
- 5+ years experience working in digital product management, user experience (UX), web analytics or similar role(s) on consumer-facing web products
- Experience running A/B/n tests using leading testing platforms such as Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize, Dynamic Yield, etc.
- Agency experience is highly preferred
- Built and delivered product road maps full of winning and losing ideas
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Hands-on experience analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Lifelong learner
- Passionate about using data to improve user experiences
- Enjoy working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Genuinely enjoy working with clients and their distributed stakeholder groups
- Love product strategy, but obsessed with the details on execution
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to group performance coaching sessions