Headquarters: San Francisco, Remote URL: https://junilearning.com
Are you passionate about preparing kids for life and inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni is a massively distributed university for kids, starting with Computer Science. We bring the best instructors, curriculum and platform to students around the world who want to prepare for the future. Juni is backed by Y Combinator and angel investors including Arielle Zuckerberg, and the company was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, and TechCrunch. Our team was founded by two Stanford alumni and ex-Googlers, and is headquartered in San Francisco.
We are hiring an Instructor Recruiter to help us reach more students and instructors worldwide. We’re looking for an amazing person who is excited about our mission and can support our Instructor hiring programs. You will directly report to the Instructor team and support the team by interviewing and evaluating candidates applying to teach for our Computer Science and Math programs.
- Support the instructor team by reviewing new applications for various instructor roles within Juni.
- Conduct interviews (initial phone screens and mock-lessons) to potential instructor candidates.
- Review instructor interviews from other interviewers to make the hiring decision from the initial stage to the second stage.
- Own a robust pipeline to meet weekly and monthly targets for instructor hiring
- Work across various members on the instructor team to meet weekly and monthly targets for new instructors.
- Proactively flag issues in the interviewing process and escalate issues as necessary
- Work with multiple teams to hit company-wide goals for growth
- 2+ years experience in education, recruitment, or operations working with SaaS, education, or consumer products
- B.A. or B.S. in Operations, Education, Computer Science, or a related field
- Focused on hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record.
- Experience shifting priorities while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented. You love spreadsheets and checking off items in a todo list.
- Represents Juni professionally with parents, students, external organizations, and within the team.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change, and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Team player and collaborates with others constructively and positively.
- Interest in and ability to learn basic programming is required, previous experience is a big plus
- Strong ethical and honest approach.
- Located in the US, work authorization in the US
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance.