Your new company Our client, a Medical Device Company is looking to hire a Frontend Team Lead (React Native) for a 3 month contract with a likelihood for an extension.
Your new role- You will be working on Mobile based applications both (Android and IOS)
- You will need to have experience working on core UI skills as you will be web-based applications for design requirements
- Participate in the requirements gathering for creating mobile based applications on hardware devices
- You will be doing code reviews, API documentation and checking production and also assigning tasks to a team of 4 developers
- Develop and test in a development and production environment based on the specifications of the Business Analysts and Project Leads
- Decompose business requirements and translate them into detailed design specifications and code
- Complete design solutions, write code, perform testing, provide documentation, and implement components
- Design solutions, write code, perform unit testing, develop appropriate artifacts / documentation, and facilitate final delivery
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years of Leading a Frontend or Full Development Team
- Need React Native experience (Min. 3 years)
- Need TypeScript experience in React or React Native - (ES6+ syntax)
- Need experience in design systems/component-based development
- Need REST API experience
- Understanding of Backend (NodeJS) environment
- Need Jira experience
- Prefer Redux experience (we may implement this later)
- Prefer NodeJS (Express) experience for easy communication with the backend team
- Prefer Swagger documentation experience (this is how the backend team documents all endpoints)
What you'll get in return The client is offering a 3 month engagement, with a high likelihood of extension and a very competitive rate for an incorporated contractor
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Human Factor to manage the recruitment of this position.