Headquarters: Seattle, WA URL: https://www.agentmethods.com
At AgentMethods we provide high quality online marketing services to insurance agents across the United States based on our unique software platform. As a nimble, entrepreneurial organization, we look for people interested in thinking creatively and having a say in how their work is done. We are looking for a part time customer support representative to become part of our growing company.
We offer a flexible work environment with interesting work. You will help our customers understand how both how our products work AND how they use them to fulfill their business goals. Because this is a remote position, you should be self-driven and organized. This is a unique opportunity to accelerate your career, abilities, and income while working from the location of your choosing.
- Part-time, contract
- General hours are 12pm - 5pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday (note that you can be located in any US time zone as long as you are able to work those hours)
- Compensation is $18/hour
Support our customers through the following activities:
- Onboard customers to our service through our defined onboarding process
- Answer questions related to AgentMethods’ offerings and service.
- Provide customer support via phone, email and online chat.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Resolve problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource, ensuring the customer need is resolved.
- Manage and update knowledge base and related customer support documents.
Key Competencies and Abilities:
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, and listening
- Comfortable with the basics of internet technology and small business online marketing
- A knowledge of of insurance and financial services is a plus, but not required
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented
- Stress tolerant (don’t worry, 99% of our customers are really nice)
- You must be based in the US-- Please DO NOT APPLY if you’re outside the United States.