Headquarters: Miami Beach, FL URL:
SimpleTexting is a fast growing text message marketing and business texting SaaS product company in search of a Business Analyst (BA) to work with a new team that is being organized. Some of the things the BA may be responsible for are impact mapping, design-thinking, and facilitating/coordinatin business architecture working groups. Candidate must be able to work independently and lead BA tasks in coordination with the development team.
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- Work within a product team to identify and incorporate new features into the SimpleTexting product
- Define user stories and establish acceptance criteria for functional and non-functional (technical) requirements
- Support the Senior Product Manager in managing roadmaps, project plans, and product and release backlogs
- Collaborate with the engineering team to prioritize features and determine the best technical implementation methods.
- Work with QA team members to determine whether or not acceptance criteria have been satisfied
- Leverage behavior driven development (BDD) and test-driven development (TDD) approaches
- Lead / Support high-fidelity prototyping and business process design as needed
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams, and mentor more junior team members
Demonstrable Abilities Required
- Bi-lingual: English and Russian
- A minimum of five (5) years working as a business analyst with a software product
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities are critical to success in this position
- Professional verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- Experience with Jira and other remote team collaboration tools.
Not Required, but a Plus
- Experience in the telephony and/or messaging space
- Coming from an organization effectively using OKRs or EOS
- Computer Science or business degree (BS or MBA)
- Experience with subscription software and freemium products, additional plus if horizontal SaaS
- Remote - must be available to work primarily US hours
- This is a full-time remote position
- Unlimited flexible paid time time-off policy
- 100% medical coverage
To apply: http://Follow this link to apply: