Headquarters: One Dock 72 Way Brooklyn, NY 11205 URL:
Chili Piper is building a team of analytical, experienced B2B demand marketers to continue to scale our growth worldwide. As a Demand Generation Manager you would help us build and optimize the practice, and experiment with prospect journeys, media, creative and messaging to grow our user base and revenue. You will also optimize inbound conversion rates through CRO.
We’re looking for someone curious, data-driven, and determined who has experience managing large scale multi-channel digital campaigns that drove both leads and pipeline, measured against KPIs.
This role reports to our Director of Demand Generation.
- Determine media, creative and messaging tests that can provide early indicators of where we will see the best performance.
- Look for new areas of opportunity and execute against findings through keyword analysis, campaign strategy, ad copy, bid management, ad quality, ad click through rate, CPA optimization and landing page testing.
- Participate in exploratory conversations with advertising and technology partners that will allow us to accelerate pipeline and user growth.
- Partner with the sales and product marketing teams to help define and understand their target segments and assist in planning for campaigns and tactics we can use to drive leads within those segments.
- Assist in planning, and execution of Chili Piper’s sponsored events, meetups, and webinars and own follow up, and KPIs to impact new business goals.
- You are an excellent storyteller using data and ability to direct outcomes based on data.
- You love metrics and the science of marketing because you think what you’re doing should contribute to the growth of the business. You’re eager to experiment and optimize, and you understand the basic principles of A/B testing.
- You have the writing skills needed to draft a blog post or write compelling landing page copy.
- You have managed demand generation programs in the past, including email and webinar programs. You’re a skilled project manager with demonstrated experience successfully managing projects involving tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders, and many moving parts.
- You have the ability to roll up your sleeves and immerse yourself in the details.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You understand the importance of constant communication and alignment between marketing and sales, and you’re committed to fostering strong alignment.
- 3+ years of B2B demand generation experience
- Experience with Hubspot, ABM platforms, Salesforce, Optimizely, Paid Social, Google Ads, etc.
- Proven track record of demonstrating positive ROI from paid advertising budgets all the way to closed-won revenue.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Creative thinker willing to test big ideas and apply learnings to future campaigns