As a Frontend Developer you will play a key role in the delivery of Single Page Web applications that create a world-class Human Experience (HX) for the people that use them. You will be an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, self-motivated professional who will play a key role in our talented DevOps Team.
Head of Web & API DevOps
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will be responsible for the frontend development of digital products using Angular or React, HTML, and CSS using Sass, working closely with a senior digital designer, and other developers in the DevOps team.
- Leading frontend development primarily in Angular, but with some potential React projects.
- Work with Visual Studio and Git on Bitbucket Cloud, adhering to the Pull Request/code review process, and overall DevOps pipeline.
- Work closely with the Digital Designers and full-stack developers on ensuring the best user experience.
- Creating modern Single Page Application experiences compatibility across all major browsers on desktop, tablet and mobile phones.
- Plan, develop, execute and maintain automated tests within the agreed processes, tools and methodologies.
- Document code changes and adhere to high development standards.
- Analyze requirements, determine technical approach and technical design and determine effort to deliver.
- Provide realistic and achievable estimates against tasks and ensure they are met.
- Proactively raise issues where it is unlikely that a timeline is going to be met due to an unforeseen challenge/s.
- Support QA and deployment activities and troubleshoot production defects.
- Contribute ideas and observations for new products, services, tools and process improvements.
- Ensure that our project management process tools (Trello and Harvest) are kept up to date to assist the overall delivery planning.
- Assist in the implementation of initiatives to drive productivity and efficiency where appropriate, and contribute to the Tech Share meetings and associated wikis.
- Participate in internal and client facing meetings and workshops when required.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends and new technologies.
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK HERE?
- You will get to work on a wide variety of projects across different industries with a niche size talented team.
- We will ensure you have all the tools/devices you need to do your job, you can specify what hardware, devices you prefer to work with.
- Option to work remotely.
- If this doesnt suit you, you can work from our office in Ponsonby, Auckland.
- A combination of remote + office is what most of the team does.