Headquarters: New Jersey URL:
PRI is a close-knit team of smart, creative professionals. We are a well-respected interactive agency based out of New Jersey known for our deep strategic thinking. We create comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile, and social). Innovation is at the core of our colleague relationships and client work – not just for the sake of innovation, but to elevate the end users’ experiences and exceed our clients’ unique goals.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to serve as a bridge between our clients and development teams. You will be responsible for gathering requirements, managing and prioritizing project tasks, leading client meetings, and ensuring project goals are achieved. This role is completely remote and operates within Eastern Time Zone business hours.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Gathering requirements, including stakeholder or user interviews.
- Thinking critically to analyze business problems and develop an approach that best suits our clients’ needs.
- Creating and executing project plans, utilizing Agile methodologies to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifying risks and resolving them proactively with consideration for short- and long-term project impact.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects and meeting client deadlines.
- Carefully reviewing and contributing to team deliverables before sharing with the client.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- You are hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to take ownership of projects to ensure quality and client satisfaction.
- You appreciate data-driven decision making and a well thought out plan.
- You have worked on technical projects before and understand the Agile software development lifecycle.
- You understand business processes/requirements and how they translate into technical requirements.
- You are professional and comfortable working with senior executives.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You have experience working remotely with distributed teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- 3+ years at a top consulting firm, agency, or other relevant experience.