Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA URL:
Description: Are you an E-commerce guru that loves everything about marketing and customer acquisition? Do you nerd out on A/B testing and attribution? Are you an expert Facebook marketer that knows Power Editor inside out? Do you follow all the latest trends with FB ads and are the first to test new ad formats and features? Are you also well versed in Google Ad Words, Display, YouTube ads, etc.? Love landing page optimization, conversion rate optimization and funnel building? Then we want to talk to you.
ESSIO is a fast-growing, subscription-first D2C company in the home fragrance space, with a focus on direct response marketing. We're currently looking for a Director of Growth to oversee all of our customer acquisition efforts.
As Director of Growth, you will primarily manage the following awesome initiatives:
- Paid customer acquisition across multiple media channels (Facebook Ads, Google, YouTube, Pinterest, Taboola/Outbrain) with a focus on optimizing ROAS for our trial offer
- Managing creative development and copywriting for ads across all above channels, with a focus on reducing cost of traffic/acquisition
- Conversion rate and landing page optimization efforts to optimize both AOV and conversion rate
- Monitor attribution and analytics, with a focus on CPA, AOV, ROAS and LTV
We'd love it if you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of the ins and outs of the Shopify platform and corresponding apps
- Unrivaled knowledge of Facebook Ads platform and media buying experience across all major ad networks
- Versatile understanding of all forms of digital marketing, including:
- Content marketing, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social media marketing, public relations, friend referral marketing, conversion optimization, landing page optimization, paid marketing, retargeting, etc.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, comfortable running pivot tables, etc.
- Strong bias for action and getting things done
- Relevant experience working with subscription customer acquisition
- Startup experience a significant plus
- Ability to work remotely as well as be an early employee in a fast-growing startup. Your work and decision-making will have a huge impact on the company's bottom line.
- Monthly health expense allowance.
- Salary commensurate with experience.