Headquarters: Truly remote! URL:
> Want to create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the most competitive industries in the world?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our story. Someone who wants to bring their impressive skill set and best selves to work every damn day. You will have the chance to showcase your skills, launching and managing the most exciting and innovative products ever seen, and in return have the greatest experience of your working life.
If you’re a creative, passionate and results driven leader with an eye for greatness and tenacity to get the job done, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and customer satisfaction.
- Produce specifications for individual projects that are key to the product.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap ensuring there are always killer new features on the horizon.
- Operate efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure top quality delivery.
- Work with business leaders to identify and create plans to dominate new industries and markets, and implement them at both a strategic and operational level.
- Keep a firm eye on what the data tells you and take insights from it.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Marketing, Content, Tech, Design and Conversion to ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time.
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution.
- Initiate new creative product ideas to expand the business and create growth.
Job skill requirements:
- Solid experience as a Senior Product Manager or Product Owner in an online product environment.
- Proven track record of creating, launching and managing high-quality products.
- Experience putting together a product roadmap and seeing it through to completion.
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions.
- Strong knowledge of websites, online content, SEO and web development.
- Outstanding team management skills.
- An impeccable eye for detail, as well as strong communication skills.
- Strong understanding of web analytics and how to analyse data to spot opportunities and make decisions.
- Team player mentality. We like to work with friendly people who thrive when working collaboratively and most importantly at a senior role.
- Improvement mindset. Constantly striving to learn, develop and grow.
- Passion & energy. Enjoying a fast-paced working environment where your passion will shine through.
- Self-motivated. You will need the drive to lead, inspire and get things done.
- Ultra-competitive salary for the ideal candidate.
To apply: email@example.com