Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA URL:
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Jinja, ES6, Vue.js, Sass, Webpack, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Memcached, Nginx, Snowflake, Looker, Matillion
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Write scalable and maintainable web components in Vue.js, Jinja/HTML, and SASS.
- Build new UI patterns while also refactoring older ones.
- Assist with documentation of new features, contributing to the documentation of existing ones.
- Find and address performance issues throughout and help identify and fix front-end bugs and issues.
- Champion good habits (development techniques, security, tech debt balance, TDD, and agile habits) within your team; improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Perform thorough code reviews and troubleshoot complex issues.
- Work and collaborate with both design and backend development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 4+ years of relevant development experience in fast paced environments
- 3+ years of experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient with Git and build tools, Webpack, preprocessors, and asset pipeline
- Scrum, Agile or Kanban; working with a team in a collaborative manner
- Self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems
- Experience with Python, Flask, Jinja (or liquid) a plus
- Experience with browser compatibility tools or techniques, Browserstack
- A knack for engineering simple solutions to solve complex problems
- Self motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, a team player with a ‘winning as a team’ attitude
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience